Evalvid Omnet++ provides video-related information:
- Frame type, received/lost.
- Delay, and jitter.
- decoding errors.
- Inter and intra-frame dependency.
Mobile MultiMedia Wireless Sensor Network OMNeT++ framework is ported Evalvid
- This video-related information enables the creation of new assessment and optimization solutions for fixed and mobile WMSN scenarios.
- M3WSN framework enables the definition of energy consumption values for retrieving each frame.
- Integrates functionalities of:
- WiSE-Mnet: moving objects, and object detection.
- WVSN model: FoV, cover-set and application criticality.
Measures the impact and benefits of novel video-aware algorithms and protocols for fixed/ mobile WMSN.
Applications of WMSN:
- Video surveillance.
- Traffic avoidance.
- Smart cities.
- Environmental monitoring.