A network can be elucidated as the connection of two or more computers in a way the resources can be shared among them. Ultimately, the Networking Dissertation Topics clearly sticks to the resources sharing platform on all network research areas.
What is Network Deployment?
The essential network belongings are switches, routers, and wireless access points with various functions at the network. By using these basics, the devices are linked together with your network. Then they can communicate either with one another or with other networks. When talking about deployment, the wireless network falls under any one of the following network deployments,
- Centralized Deployment
- Converged Deployment
- Decentralized Deployment
- Hybrid Network Deployment
- Cloud-based Deployment
Next, let’s have a quick discussion about the researcher’s frequently asked question in the field of the networking research world. In this, Networking Dissertation Topics have covered some promising ideas to initiate your research mind for following the right direction of your PhD journey.
What are the new Networking Dissertation Topics?
- Scalable Cloud-RAN – Here, the quantization technique in compression mainly emphasis on the cloud technology-based networking applications
- Middleware for Adaptive Network Connectivity – Nowadays, exposure of modern wireless technologies increases. So, today’s mobile phones and PDAs often relies on a range of heterogeneous networks to which easy for connect
- Patient Monitoring System – Attributable to the pressure of cost reduction and need of shortened in-patient stays, practice of wireless patient monitoring systems has increased. And it has high contribution as follows,
- Better process management
- Superior Flexibility
- Increase Efficacy
- Wireless Sensor Networks – There various real-time applications of Wireless Sensor Network are currently used such as wireless SCADA, Zigbee Home Automation, Transformer Health Monitoring System, Monitoring Militant Activity in Remote Area and so on.
Additionally, we have shared our observations on current evolving trends in networking key essentials. Exclusively, our technical geeks of Networking Dissertation Topics have long-standing experience in both framing and solving research problems in all characteristics. From this long run, they have gained unbelievable competency in both fundamentals and up-to-date research trends in Networking, and some of them are highlighted below,
Research Ideas in Networking
- Network Security
- Routing and Scheduling
- Nodes Clustering
- Based on certain conditions the group will be formed
- Network Segmentation
- Either in Ring or Grid form
- Network Formation
- Find the node type as static or dynamic with its behavior
The above-specified areas are said to be popular entities in Networking. Now, we are going to see about Clustering since it plays a major role in exploring the Data, where it simplifies the fast-growing systems management by segregating several groups with similar or dissimilar traits. At this point, Connectivity Models, Centroid Models, Distribution Models, and Density Models are known to be a type of Clustering.
And, Clustering is classified into two main subgroups as Hard and Soft Clustering
- Hard Clustering: In this, each data point can either fit in a cluster completely or not.
- Soft Clustering: Here, in preference to putting each data point into a separate cluster, a possibility of that data point to be in those clusters is allotted.
Using the cluster, we can achieve high processing speed, great storage volume, improved data integrity, and inclusive resource accessibility. Below, we also stated few more merits of Clustering.
Importance of Clustering in Networks
- Scaling – Theoretically, there is no limit on number of machines in cluster
- Price and Performance – Individual node of cluster usually offer good performance for their price. Since, Clustering does not include luxurious high-performance CPUs, buses, or cooling systems. As a result, cluster holds the price and performance benefit of its discrete members
- Availability – If one fails, then the workload is redistributed between rest of nodes for continuous operation
- Performance – Increasing the performance in terms of Throughput and Response Time using group of machines
- Incremental Growth – It depends on enhancement of availability and performance by adding more nodes to cluster
When we start talking about Clustering, the chat never ends without debating about the clustering methods and algorithms. These methods are more important to implement Clustering in the network. Clustering methods are used to recognize the collection of similar objects in multivariate data sets, composed of criteria such as marketing, bio-medical, and geo-spatial. And here, we have listed few important clustering methods for your information,
- Partitioning methods
- Model-based clustering
- Fuzzy logic clustering
- Hierarchical clustering
- Density-based clustering
Followed by clustering methods, we have bulleted some important clustering algorithms. These Clustering algorithms are incredibly powerful to compute natural similarities among nodes in featured space..
Clustering Algorithms in Networks
- Partitional Clustering – K-Means, K-Mediods, K-Modes, PAM, CLARANAS, CLARA, FCM, FCMdC, Fanny
- Heirarchical Clustering – BIRCH, CURE, ROCK, Chameleon, Echidna, Diana, Agnes
- Density based Clustering – DBSCAN, OPTICS, DBCLASD, DENCLUE, Spectral Method, Subtractive Method, Mean Shift
- Grid based Clustering – STING, WaveCluster, CLIQUE, OptiGrid,
- Model based Clustering – EM, COBWEB, CLASSIT, SOMs
So far, we have discussed Networking with its significant topics and areas. Now let’s have an overview of the dissertation and its importance. Dissertation is a central part of the PhD work; it helps you provide detailed explanations on entire works done so far in your studies like literature review, research problems, research solutions, algorithm and pseudocode, mathematical derivations, and experimentation results, comparative study, etc. And it should be structured in various chapters based on your requirements.
To get a clear picture of the dissertation, we have given you a commonly used structure for networking dissertation topics
- Describes introduction to basic terminology
- Citations to apt background works
- Shortly discuss related problems
- Abstract Model
- Discuss about abstract model
- Highlight points to prove in research
- Exclude implementation details
- Validation of Model/Proof of Theorems
- Proof of model
- Address construction and simulation
- Validation of model
- Various Data Collection
- Discuss on source of Data
- Analysis of underlying thesis
- Additional Results
- Secondary information studies
- Additional results
- Conclusion and Future Work
- Discuss on Results
- Limitation and special cases
- Extension to Future work
Important Networking Research Topics
- Event Data Classification in WSN and IoT
- Target Channel Selection under CRN
- Users Network Selection in HetNets
- Node Failures Detection under Mobile Networks
- Location Detection and Verification in V2X
- Traffic Load Balancing and Data Aggregation in Industrial Networks
- Clustering and also Route Selection under Opportunistic Networks
- Intrusion Detection and also Prevention in Wireless Networks
Above, we have itemized some ideas we are currently working on networking projects for final year. If you want to know about more inspiring ideas, then you can contact us. We are glad to assist you at your hard-up times through flawless guidance.